NESTAC Drop-In service
NESTAC is committed to provide drop-in services to vulnerable and hard to reach populations since its inception, offering the following:
From main office -Rochdale (Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays 10am- 2pm)
- Registered Work Club, supporting members of the community to search employment (Mock interviews, Universal Job Match, etc.)
- Advice, guidance and support to refugee and asylum seeker families
- Use of computers for job search, Internet and learning
- Volunteering opportunities – join NESTAC volunteer Advisers
From other sites in Greater Manchester (once a month):
- NESTAC Salford drop-in service (women only), related to the FGM service in Salford.
- NESTAC Manchester drop-in service (women only), related to the FGM service at St Marys’ hospital and to the WAST (Women Asylum Seekers Together) community venue.